Saturday, August 30, 2008

2009 family calendar

YES, it is getting close to that time... i am working on the calendar for the new year.  i need some pics from some of you.

ANGI: your family has been chosen to be featured in the month of.... (drum roll)
 OCTOBER.  i know you will not let me down :) you have a beautiful fall there & you all love halloween almost as much as i do right?!?! so i know you will have great costumes.  

ASHLEY: your family has been chosen for MAY.  i have one pic already there, but i need two more.  one you you & gabi & one of your whole fam.

JASON: i need some from you, but i'm not sure if you read this.  if you (or chelsea) do, please leave a comment, so i can give you your assignment.

if i didn't mention you, i've get you covered.  unless of course there is a certain picture you want me to add to it that you know i don't already have.

email them to me rhiklein@gmail.com

you have till dec 1st, if you don't get them to me, than your month will be blank.  yep, blank.


2 comments:

Angi Wood said...

I'm totally excited our Costume theme is great! You might need more than one page for October! You are so great to do the calendars I love the one I have and I use it...I was going to say all the time but of course you use a calendar everytime you need a calendar. Anyway, I love it thank you and no I won't let you down.

Rhiannon said...

great! i knew you wouldn't! i agree we need more than one october!