Friday, January 30, 2009

Get in the loop (this is not a qwest ad... promise)

Unless you want to be seriously out of the loop, I STRONGLY suggest that you do as I say!
1.  Go to the blog archive (on the right side of the blog) 
2.  Click on 2008
3.  Scroll down (& yes, it will be a long scroll) 
4.  Stop on the post made by Angi Wood on Friday, September 26th
5.  Titled "Useless Info"  it's REALLY short, so you have to have a sharp eye to catch it.
6.  Click on comments.
7. Read them ALL.
Seriously if you DON'T do this you will be sorry, so don't come crying to me when it comes back to nip you in the butt!
YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED!!! Now... the rest is up to you.
I promise, you will NOT be wasting your precious time.

2 comments:

Angi said...

It is now 7:38am EST (5:38am MST)and the Wood Family has been informed!!!! we are in the loop!!! Thanks to Randall and his early morning blog search.

Ashley said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so excited!! I am so glad that I finally got on the blog, with mom and dads computer down and my restriction from bens i finally made in to my in-laws to get on and boy am I glad I did!!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! now you can put all your knowledge into action!! I just can't say it enough YAHOOOOO!!!