Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gabi's Spring Dance Concert

Gabi had a lot of fun this year in dance. It started out a little rough the first two classes because she was nervous of me leaving her in her class with strangers, but after two classes she would give me a stiff arm if I tried to walk her in the door, and by the end I wasn't even allowed to get out of the car (she may be a bit embarrassed to be seen with her MOM of all people...what would her friends think!) Even though she was going to dance and loving it I was still a bit skeptical that she would get up on stage and perform in front of everyone, but once again she tried to walk on stage a few times before it was her turn, I don't know, I guess she likes the spotlight, imagine that!



She is second from the right.

(listen at the very end of the clip for a cat call from grandma)

No comments: